- July 2021 – FINALIST, KILGOUR prize, Newcastle Art Gallery.
- July – FINALIST, McClelland Contemporary Watercolour Award, Splash, McClelland Park Gallery.
- Dec – NEW EXHIBITION ANNOUNCEMENT – THE CURE – click here for more details
- Sep – FINALIST for The Fisher’s Ghost Art Award, Campbelltown Arts Centre. 2020.
- Aug – NEW INTERVIEW. A nice chat with Elizabeth Walton for the Shirley Hannan Portraiture Prize 2020. OZ ARTS ISSUE 21 Spring 2020. Click here.
- June – FINALIST for the Shirley Hannan National Portrait Award The exhibition will be at Bega Regional Art Gallery 24 July.
- April 2020 – FINALIST for the Percival 2020 The exhibition will be at Perc Tucker Regional Gallery.
- CURRENTLY ON – New Exhibition: THE HOMO SAPIENS in collaboration with Art month Sydney, Peach Black Gallery.
- December 2019- I have been interviewed by the London publication BlueBee, you can find your copy online more details here.
- November– FINALIST Selected for the Fisher’s Ghost Art Award 2019, Opening night Friday 1 November, 6 pm
- October– FINALIST I am extremely excited to announce I have been selected as a finalist for the Mosman Art Prize Australia’s oldest and most prestigious local government art award, Opening night Tuesday 10 September. Exhibition Wednesday 11 September – Sunday 27 October
- September– FINALIST I am excited to announce I have been selected as a finalist for the 2019 Naked & Nude Art Prize at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Opening night Saturday 7 September
- March– Save the date! New Solo Show, Metamorphosis, Thursday 28 March at Peach Black Gallery, part of Sydney Art Month 2019. Click here for more information
- FINALIST I am excited to announce I have been selected for the Shirley Hannan National Portrait Award, Bega Valley Regional Art Galler
TRIO Supported by Art Month Sydney
TRIO // Selected works by Matteo Bernasconi
Opening Saturday 20th March, 4-6pm
Peach Black Gallery, 97 Regent Street, Chippendale
Supported by Art Month Sydney, Peach Black Gallery will open TRIO – an exhibition of Matteo’s prized work chosen by the artist to signify the trials and tribulations of the human condition, from his prized collection of paintings, watercolours, oils on canvas, sketches and printmaking that will engage the viewer in a compelling visual experience of a master story-teller. Works selected from the last three exhibitions – Metamorphosis, The Homo Sapiens and the Cure.
Guests will also be invited to look through Matteo’s working studio, situated behind the gallery.